Bring Back a Younger You With an AccuTite New Orleans Treatment
Sagging and loose skin is a normal part of aging in men and women alike, but it is a major source of insecurity for many people. Unwanted fat deposits make these issues even more pronounced, thus worsening the average person’s insecurities and damaging their confidence.
Thankfully, the wonders of cosmetic science have developed many solutions to these problems — one of the most promising ones today is AccuTite. So what is it, and how will it help you regain the contoured and slim face you once had?
Sadeghi Center for Plastic Surgery is a trusted cosmetic clinic offering premier AccuTite treatments. To help you learn more about this wondrous procedure, we’ve shared in-depth information detailing how it’s done and how it helps your skin.
The Sadeghi Center for Plastic Surgery is offering a revolutionary way to contour smaller, hard-to-reach areas throughout the face and body. It is called AccuTite, and it is a non-surgical treatment option that offers precision fat reduction and skin contraction.
AccuTite is one of the smallest, least invasive contouring devices currently on the market. Patients who need precision fat reduction or skin contraction now have a solution that can be done under local anesthesia in an office setting, in less than 20 minutes, without excisional surgery.
AccuTite treats skin laxity (sagging skin), jowls, loss of jawline contour, and pockets of fat on the arms, legs, and torso with a nonsurgical, in-office visit.
What is AccuTite?
AccuTite is a non-surgical procedure that uses radio frequency assisted lipolysis, or RAFL, to melt and reduce fat. RAFL increases the subdermal temperature, or the temperature below patients’ skin. This tightens skin and liquefies fat, which is then suctioned safely away.
This is the same technology that is used in another procedure that you’ve probably heard about called FaceTite.
However, there are a few differences that make AccuTite more suitable for certain scenarios.
AccuTite is part of the Radiofrequency Assisted Lipo-coagulation (RFAL) family of technologies, which has over thirty-two peer reviewed clinical publications showing a high level of safety.
AccuTite has numerous safeguards built into the technology to ensure uniform and gentle heating that makes the procedure comfortable and effective, which is one of the key factors that makes this procedure so enticing. If your diet and fitness regimen aren’t giving you the results you crave, this treatment might be able to help you reach your body goals.
How Does AccuTite Work
AccuTite is a small radiofrequency (RF) contraction device.
- Your physician uses a specialized hand-piece to insert a thin cannula at precise depths in the skin and subcutaneous fat.
- Once placed, RF wavelengths penetrate deep tissues causing the breakdown of fat cells, enhanced collagen production, and skin contraction. Treatments are generally quick and easy, requiring either no or very few stitches and no downtime.
- Additionally, unlike traditional cosmetic surgery, this revolutionary procedure doesn’t require patients to undergo the risk of general anesthesia.
AccuTite is a minimally invasive procedure performed with a very small wand under local anesthesia or light sedation. Post procedure, patients can go home the same day and resume regular activities shortly after. Depending on the treatment area, wearing a compression garment may be recommended.
Here are just some of the benefits of AccuTite that you can enjoy
- Can Be Used in All Areas: Accutite is not constrained to use in the face; in fact, AccuTite body contouring is a rather popular application of this procedure. Anywhere that your body has saggy skin or fat deposits — including cellulite on the thighs, wrinkly hands, or unwanted bulk on the neck — can be addressed with AccuTite.
- Minimally Invasive Treatment: There’s no need to go under the knife with AccuTite. Unlike a procedure like a neck lift, brow lift, or facelift, this procedure only penetrates the sub-dermal plane, which is the layer right under the dermis. During the treatment, you’ll only get small nicks where the dermatologist will apply the heat and remove the fat.
- Precise and Quick Results: AccuTite is popular for the brows and the eye area because of how accurate it is, hence the name. With just the small cannula, dermatologists are able to precisely contour the face. You’ll see visible results after just one session.
There are many factors that determine the price of a procedure. These factors might include the cause and severity of the loose skin. The number of areas being treated can also influence the cost. However, it is important to know that a treatment is more budget-friendly than a traditional surgical procedure.
Contact Us at Sadeghi Center for Plastic Surgery
Ready to bring back a more youthful you? Contact us for premier AccuTite treatments that melt away fat deposits and tighten saggy skin. Under the expert hands of our dermatologists, you’ll get precision face and body contouring that lasts.
Tightening loose skin can increase self-confidence and quality of life in many patients. To book an appointment, call 504-688-3776 or fill in our online form.