What Is Non Surgical Vaginal Tightening?
Non Surgical vaginal tightening, also known as vaginal rejuvenation, is a non-invasive procedure that utilizes energy-based devices to stimulate the muscles inside the vagina, resulting in improved muscle tone and a tighter, more youthful-feeling vagina.
Ideal Vaginal Rejuvenation Candidates
Many women believe that vaginal tightening treatment is only available to women who have conceived, however, this is not the case.
The following women can undergo nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment:
- Women with weakened pelvic muscles may find that this procedure helps to strengthen their muscles and alleviate incontinence and other pelvic floor disorders.
- Menopausal women may find nonsurgical vaginal tightening can help alleviate dryness and discomfort and improve their quality of life.
- Women with vaginal laxity who have experienced significant weight loss or have undergone certain medical procedures may find that this procedure helps to restore their vaginal muscles’ tone and tightness.
- Women looking to improve their sexual experiences and achieve more intense orgasms may undergo this treatment to increase vaginal sensitivity and sensation, resulting in more enjoyable sexual experiences.
- Postpartum women who have recently given birth and are looking to restore the tightness of their vaginal muscles may find that this treatment helps.
- Women who are self-conscious about the appearance of their vulvar area may find vaginal tightening boosts their confidence in the bedroom.
Women who are currently pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid surgical and nonsurgical vaginal tightening procedures.
Benefits Of Vaginal Tightening
✔️ Enhance vaginal tightness for increased sexual pleasure and satisfaction
✔️ Address incontinence issues by strengthening pelvic floor muscles
✔️ Improve lubrication for enhanced comfort during intercourse
✔️ Increase vaginal sensitivity and sensation for more enjoyable sexual experiences
✔️ Enhance the appearance of the vulvar area (labia, clitoris, and vaginal opening.)
✔️ Usually takes less than 1 hour to complete and lasts several months/years
Cost Of Vaginal Tightening
The cost of nonsurgical vaginal tightening can vary depending on several factors, including the location, the healthcare provider’s experience and qualifications, and the extent of the treatment required.
In New Orleans, the cost of nonsurgical vaginal tightening can range from around $1,500 to $3,500 or more, depending on the specific procedure and the healthcare provider you choose.