What is Hydrafacial?
The Hydrafacial treatment is a resurfacing procedure that thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates your skin while simultaneously hydrating it. It is an excellent alternative to laser treatments and peels, and can be used on all skin types.
This treatment combines cleansing, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection all in one. It is the perfect way to achieve and maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin. It is one of the best and most potent skin resurfacing treatments today.
If you want to improve the appearance of your skin without having to undergo a major procedure, then Hydrafacial treatment is the perfect solution for you. It is fast, easy, and painless, and you will see results immediately.
Candidates for a Hydrafacial
HydraFacial is a skincare treatment that can benefit people with all sorts of skin concerns. That means hydrafacial is for anyone who wants to treat a specific skin concern.
The treatment can be tailored to your skin type and needs. This treatment can be used to target skin concerns, including:
- Enlarged pores
- The firmness of the skin
- Tone and vibrancy of skin
- Congested and oily skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots and sun damage
Even sensitive skin can benefit from a hydrafacial treatment without experiencing any discomfort. Dr. Ali Sadeghi can customize the treatment to work well with sensitive skin types.
If you have an active rash or currently have sunburn, it’s best to wait until the rash has subsided or the sunburn has healed before getting a hydrafacial treatment.
How can you prepare for your hydrafacial?
Knowing how safe hydrafacial is, this dermatology treatment requires minimal preparation. When scheduled for a hydrafacial in New Orleans, Dr. Ali will give you a specific set of instructions to follow before treatment.
- Arriving with a clean face is essential that you arrive for your appointment with a completely clean face. That means no makeup, no oils, and no sunscreen. This will allow the esthetician to assess your skin better and customize the treatment.
- Avoid too much sun exposure – it is best to avoid too much sun exposure before your appointment.
- Take a break from potent actives – If you are using any retinol, glycolic acids, or other actives that can irritate the skin, it is best to stop using them a few days before your appointment.
Get in Touch with Us
If you are looking for a way to achieve flawless skin, hydrafacial in New Orleans may be the right solution.
This minimally-invasive cosmetic dermatology procedure can help improve a variety of skin concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots, oily skin, and congestion. Achieve the beautiful, youthful skin you’ve always wanted with hydrafacial.
At Sadeghi Center for Plastic Surgery, we offer the latest technology and techniques to give you the best results possible.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation to see if hydrafacial is right for you.